MARCH 20, THE International Happiness Day
Happiness, after all, is an inner state of mind.
The internal satisfaction, emotions, and feelings of achieving the desired, fulfilling a need, reaching the goal…….the like; normally drive a person to happiness, in its everyday perspective. Thinking beyond the ordinary, as ‘DNA OF EXCELLENCE Group’ is rightly paraphrased in its many folded activities of developing humaneness, achievement, success & happiness; what else, what more & what if, about “happiness?”
I. Let us peep into our own self, today in a special way, as we are celebrating the international day of happiness.
- How much am I aware/working, for my self-development on a daily basis? If not yet, TODAY –Is that day, you can start with, to deal with self!
- Get ready the inventories – simple things of life, every day come and go, improve self-awareness.
- Find out areas, where little light for yourself to SEE you…
- Discover & Re-discover…again
- The determination of getting help if needed.
- Improvise self-drive – dig further for apt mechanisms suitable for you
- SET Goals – on many levels—like personal, professional….and categorize as with time
AND many, many more to number them; as usual let me leave it as such, for you to work it out…
II. After self-discovery, start listing, the small ways to happiness; that you want to follow from today – a new step to an ultimate goal, being happy and peaceful AT any time, at any challenge life offers in your journey; at any pressure, you are submitted to, in the long run, …subside..
III. Practice, practice, little by little, happiness you own in every second; after all it’s an INNER STATE OF MIND, internal Calmness, and Serenity with which you defeat perturbations to your conformed self!
- The Albanian, who got Nobel Prize from work in INDIA, Mother Teresa, was so happy in walking through the midst of less fortunate, anywhere and everywhere; their happiness even in small ways was her happiness and goal.
- See the picture of Albert Schweitzer, so happy always, in uplifting the lives of people in Africa (in those times), just discover where your happiness is….
- Baba Amte, was so joyful with his extraordinary work with lepers to settle, as much as he can…
- In our times again, The so-called Daya Bhai, being a woman from a village, is at the brim of happiness in doing this amazing job of being one among the downtrodden and tribal group.
- Find out, many other happy people, who discovered it in other fields, like science (Mary Querrie) education, Helen Keller, Maria Montessory….list goes ..But find it out what am I?? to..
Photo Source: By Bundesarchiv, Bild 183-D0116-0041-019 / Unknown / CC-BY-SA 3.0, CC BY-SA 3.0 de, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=5361572
IV. ITS POSSIBLE TO BE HAPPY, THOUGH IMPERFECTIONS ARE EVERYWHERE AS IT IS IN ME, OK,
BE HAPPY WITH ALL YOUR LIMITATIONS, IT’S A JOURNEY, NOT AN END, ALL THE BEST
-Dr. Rose Muricken
for happiness and success with ongoing peace and harmony inside.